Monday, 30 March 2015

dSLR dump (2)



I feel like I might actually be getting the hang of this 50mm lens...

I've practised more with it this month than the previous two months of the year and I think the clocks going forward this past weekend will give me even more time to practice as it'll still be light when I get home.

I really do love taking photos and find it so rewarding when I get a good shot - I'm particularly proud of the horse shots above, although that probably had more to do with the light being behind them than anything I did. 

I am 100% manual now and have been for about nine months, and while I might not always take the most technically accurate shots, at least I am trying; however, I still see so many people using their dSLRs on auto and it makes me want to scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment