Friday, 20 February 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
What a week; I'm glad it's almost over! How's your week been? I've not been around these parts much lately, I'm sorry; I've been pinning away on Pinterest due to the potential house move, which brings me to...

1 | The most exciting news of the week is that the figures add up, so we will be pursuing the new build house, so cross everything for us please! #excitedbutscared #adulthood

2 | Talking of moving house, we did some more on the hallway ceiling last weekend...
It looks great but it does need another coat of paint so once we've done that this weekend, then we'll be cracking on with painting the walls. We're hoping to paint them a slightly lighter grey than they currently are, just to freshen things up a bit.

3 | Last Saturday night, I went out with my family to celebrate my youngest cousin's 21st birthday; it was a great night and we enjoyed some fantastic food at Red Hot World Buffet in Leicester!

4 | Last Sunday I painted my nails for only the second time this year and I loved it...
I dunno why I've not made the time to paint them and pamper myself a bit but I've definitely missed it, so I'm going
to try to do it more!

5 | I'm looking forward to the weekend; tonight I'm catching up with some friends I used to work with, then tomorrow I'm catching up with my bestie, who I've not seen since Christmas (she moved down south so we don't see one another as
much as we used to)!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving forward with building a new house! How exciting! And the ceiling looks great. So nice working on those house projects and getting them checked off. Could you come and paint my nails?? They look fantastic! Those colors are pretty on you, but truly. The manicure looks so professional! Hope you're having a wonderful week so far. Thanks for linking up with us again for H54F!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'd love to come and paint your nails, Katie because I find it so therapeutic but it's a bit far to come :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on building a new house! That's so exciting! I love your nails. They are so cute. I need to paint mine. They hardly ever get painted. Thanks so much for linking up to H54F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh trust me Della, I hardly ever find time to paint my nails these days but it makes me feel so much better when I do! x

      Delete