Friday, 6 February 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, bitches!
How's your week been? Mine's gone by pretty fast despite the fact I've had a rotten cold for most of the week :( Thankfully, I seem to be over the worst of it so here's hoping for a productive weekend!

Here are my highlights from the past week...

1 | We had fun last weekend celebrating Hubby's sister's 30th birthday and spending Sunday at my parents house with gorgeous Izzy...

2 | Amazingly it was announced on Tuesday that after 55 years, Harper Lee is publishing a second novel and not just any novel, but a sequel to To Kill A Mockingbird that she actually wrote before To Kill. I've pre-ordered Go Set A Watchman and can't wait to get my hands on a copy in July!

3 | I tried a new recipe on Monday - one pot south west pasta and it was freakin' delicious and SUPER easy to make, so that'll definitely be added to my repertoire!

4 | I know it's super sad, but I'm looking forward to the Celebrity Big Brother finale tonight!!

5 | Seeing as we were both ill last weekend, Hubs and I didn't get any DIY started so, despite the fact that he's working overtime tomorrow morning, we WILL get the DIY started this weekend!!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. NEW HARPER LEE NOEL!? Yes! Thank you for sharing. I'm going to have to pre-order that as well. Have a great weekend Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read the Harper Lee novel, too! I haven't pre-ordered, but I definitely will be reading it as soon as I can.

    Thanks for linking up for H54F!

    Caitlin @ Coffee with Caitlin
    coffeewithcaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As To Kill A Mockingbird is my favourite book, I had to pre-order, even if it did cost an arm and a leg :) x

      Delete