Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Writer's block

For the first time in well over six months, 
I have come to this blog with no idea what to write about...
Well actually, that's not entirely true. Last night, I realised I had no blog post ready for publishing today,
so I put my thinking cap on... and it came up with nothing. Nada. Diddley squat!

So I did the only sensible thing I could think of; I texted Kelly and asked for her help. She told me there was some inspiration on her Pinterest blogging board and to look there.

So I did. I also searched Pinterest for 'blogging ideas' and you know what; there are LOADS of ideas out there for people, like me, who have hit the wall. So today, being the kind and generous soul that I am, I thought I'd share with you the best 'inspiration' articles I came across, so they're all in one place #yourewelcome...

Have you got any fail-safe ways to beat the dreaded writer's block?

No comments:

Post a Comment