Friday, 30 January 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
I woke this morning to a couple of inches of snow on the ground, which made my usual 10-minute journey to work take over an hour; oh yes, us Brits and our transport systems fall apart when hit with a sprinkling of snow.

Anyway, on with today's order of business...

1 | Last weekend was a fantastic one that consisted of a delicious takeaway, a great night in with friends, breakfast out, too much food, and gifts for my fave man, who turned 33 on Monday. I wish every weekend was as much fun!

2 | Today is pay day the last working day of January. It's February on Sunday, so we've officially made it through the longest month of the year, guys #survivors

3 | I made a delicious three bean chilli in the slow cooker this week, although next time I will add a little more chilli powder because it didn't quite have the kick I would have liked.


4 | Hopefully this weekend will see Hubs and I starting some DIY, as well as attending my sister-in-law's 30th birthday party :)

5 | After fighting my way through the snow to work this morning, I was immeasurably cheered up by this:
You're welcome!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos of the snow. It's so beautiful! That chili looks amazing! Thank you for linking up to H54F!

    Della@ Della Devoted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Della. The snow would have been cool had I not got to get to work :) x

      Delete