Friday, 23 January 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy freakin' Friday, peeps! 
I'm so glad it's finally  here; this week has felt longggg and I've been busy at work (I even had to take work home on Wednesday and Thursday night) so I can't wait to go home tonight, chill out and turn my alarm off :)
1 | It's been super cold this week here in Blightly (although we haven't had any lasting snow where I am), so I've been filling up on delicious and warming lunches and dinners like homemade soup and beans and cheese on a baked spud mmmmmm! 

2 | Supernatural, Arrow and The Flash returned this week, as did The Fosters and Chasing Life :) It feels like October all over again! 

3 | My beautiful hubby, who turns 33 on Monday, kindly fixed my blog buttons on Tuesday night. The image hasn't been showing up for months, but I had no idea how to fix them, so I'm thrilled that they work once again. If you like what you read here, feel free to take the HTML for a button and put it on your blog - let me know if you do cuz it'd be super cool to see :)

4 | My Supernatural Convention ticket arrived via email this morning. #beyondexcited

5 | As I already said, Hubby celebrates another birthday on Monday, so tomorrow evening we're planning to enjoy a takeaway and a piece of cake with some dear friends who we've not seen for ages. I can't think of a better way to spend an evening.

As there are no photos in this post, have this selfie Hubs and I took last Sunday :)

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so ashamed, but I have to admit that I'm behind on Supernatural. It's so sad. I need to fix that. I am caught up with the Fosters though. Love that show.

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you're not too far behind on Supernatural, Sarah; there are spoilers everywhere, lol. I love The Fosters! x

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your husband! Enjoy that cold, snuggly weather for me. We've got a heat wave headed our way this weekend. Isn't it the best when you can turn off the alarm? p.s. That scarf in the selfie is lovely! What a nice stitch and color! You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A heat wave?! Wow, I cannot comprehend a coat-less, flip flop wearing January! Thanks for the scarf love, it's my favourite winter scarf! x

      Delete
  3. I love cold weather foods. Chili is my favorite! Chasing Life is such a great show, however, I always forget when it comes on. Happy Birthday to your husband! Thanks for linking up to High Five For Friday!

    Della@Della Devoted
    delladevoted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Della. Chasing Life is an awesome show; I love April. x

      Delete