Friday, 16 January 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, blogland.
I'm thrilled that it's finally Friday; work has been quiet again this week so it seems to have dragged; how has your week been? Today, I'm teaming up with the four new High Five for Friday hosts to bring you my highlights from the past seven days...

1. SUPERNATURAL WAS RENEWED FOR SEASON 11 THIS WEEK! EEEKKKK! 

2. Staying in the fangirl mode, I booked tickets on Wednesday for myself and two friends to go to a special showing of Backstreet Boys new movie (with live performance via satellite link) next month.
I was a tad excited!

3. I finally bought a new phone case at the weekend and it was 70% off, so they practically paid me to buy it, right?!

4. On a more serious note, my mum had to have surgery on her foot on Monday and I'm grateful to say that everything went well and she's healing - any positive/healing vibes you could spare would still be massively appreciated!

5. I'm looking forward (sadly) to a weekend of tidying and de-cluttering the house ready for some decorating at the beginning of February.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for Supernatural! Such a fantastic show :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hells yeah! Always happy to hear from a fellow fan x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Supernatural being renewed for another season!!!!
    Sounds like your weekend is going to be as exciting at mine, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea The Backstreet Boys were coming out with a new movie. You have just made my day. I am so excited! I'm glad your mom's surgery went well. I will continue to pray for her. Thanks for linking up to the High Five For Friday!

    Della@Della Devoted
    delladevoted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Della, and thanks for your prayers. I'm soooo excited for the BSB movie - I hope it's showing near you so you too can see it :) x

      Delete
  5. Ashamed to admit it - haven't watched ANY Supernatural! Need to get on that :) Thank you so much for linking up with H54F!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do one thing this year, Katie, please watch Supernatural. There may be over 200 episodes to catch up on, but I can assure you it is well worth it, although be prepared to feel all the feels ;) x

      Delete