Friday, 9 January 2015

High Five for Friday, the first of 2015

Happy Friday, guys!
Man, am I glad this week is almost over; I knew the first week back at work after 12 days off would be brutal, but man alive I'm tired! I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend, especially now that I have very little cleaning to do :)

Anyway, we all know why we're here...
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

1 | On Tuesday evening, Supernatural returned to UK TV screens - 10pm on E4 if you're interested.
Chicago Fire and Chicago PD also returned to US screens this week :) I've watched both shows and I can confirm they are awesome! 

2 | I ordered a 50mm camera lens and a new book from Amazon on Sunday night; astonishingly they were delivered on Tuesday afternoon :)

3 | Thankfully, I've had a pretty quiet week a work, which is a great way to get back into the routine of things after the Christmas break... which by this points feels like months ago!

4 | I found out on Wednesday that I'd won some awesome reindeer socks courtesy of a local shop's Facebook advent competition.


5 | I'm looking forward to a weekend filled with walks, photography practice and spending time with Hubby :)

Have a great weekend - make sure you do something fun!

9 comments:

  1. Ooo yippee for socks!! They look really cute, too! Have you tried your new lens yet? What do you think? I just got a new camera for Christmas and I'm still learning the ins and outs, but it's such fun!

    I know you were a regular H54F linker! Just FYI - Lauren has passed the hosting reigns on to myself and 3 other bloggers, if you'd still like to link up! We'd love to have you join us!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Thank you so much for letting me know, Katie. I had no clue Lauren had passed on the torch, but I'm happy to join in with you guys and make some new blogging buddies :)

      As for the lens, I'm testing it out this weekend, and I'm excited. Learning a new camera is daunting isn't it?! Thankfully I've had mine for about 14 months now so felt it was time to get a new lens to take me out of my comfort zone once again. Good luck learning your camera - I can't wait to see some of the pics on your blog :) x

      Delete
    2. That lens looks awesome! I have a compact (Samsung NX1000) but really want to upgrade to a full DSLR. And I've been wanting to read that series!

      Thanks so much for linking up with us for H54F!

      Tif
      www.brightonabudget.com

      Delete
  2. Supernatural! I have GOT to get back into that show. I've got the first 6 seasons on DVD, but haven't watched since. I just got busy and then I was so far behind. I need to catch up :)

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you have, Sarah, esp as Supernatural was renewed for season 11 yesterday :) x

      Delete
  3. Those socks are so adorable! How are the camera lens? I got a new camera for Christmas but I haven't had the chance to work with it much. I'm part of the blogging team that Lauren Elizabeth passed H54F on to. I'd like to invite you to continue linking up with us,
    Della@Della Devoted
    delladevoted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok a new camera lens is always happy mail :)

    thanks for linking up for H54F and hope to have you again tomorrow :)

    Caitlin @ Coffee with Caitlin
    coffeewithcaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete