Monday, 26 January 2015

Happy Birthday, Hubby

This cutie turns 33 years old today...
Feel free to send Hubby some birthday love via Twitter
To celebrate this birthday, and because you guys haven't heard from Tom for a while, I thought I'd sit down and ask him a few things about birthdays and then play a little game of word association...

So, how do you feel about turning 33?

Why? What are you doing? Why are you recording this?

Because I want to put something on my blog in honour of your birthday.

Oh, ok. (sits up straighter and smiles) It's no problem, 33, is it?! I've been through the barrier of 30, so...

What do you hope I have bought you?

Something from the Tottenham shop. (Luckily I have)

What do you love most about birthdays?

It's all about you for a day!

What do you hate most about birthdays?

(laughing) That it's all about you.

So not getting older?

No, I'm alright with getting older now; it's  just part of life init!

So far, which birthday has been your favourite?

18!

Why?

Because I could officially and legally buy alcohol, rather than being cheeky and asking someone to get it for you. 
You're also officially an adult!

Say the first thing that comes in to your head when I say:

Birthday

Boy

Food

Nice

Cake

Chocolate

Football

Spurs

Supernatural

(long pause)

Yeah...

That's not a word (obviously I know it is, but in relation to the game, it's not)

(another long pause)

The first word Tom

Oh ok... good (he's such a bad liar)

Blogging

Good

Posing for Photos

Love it!

Cat

Dog

Dog

Cat

(At this point, we were both hysterically laughing)

Home

Heart

Love

Heart

You can't have the same word!

You

Finally, what do you want to say to all of the other boys out there whose wives have blogs?
Yeah, just get used to it... It's part of life and it's not going anywhere!

Happy Birthday, gorgeous boy!

1 comment:

  1. haha, this was fun to read. Happy birthday to your husband! I hope the day was filled with more laughter.

    ReplyDelete