Monday, 12 January 2015

Cheerful chores

Happy Monday, guys!
How was your weekend?  Mine was lovely and lazy, mainly thanks to my new cleaning schedule that I briefly told you about last week. Well today, seeing as I couldn't think of anything else to share with you, I'd thought I'd take you through the specifics of said new schedule, so you too can have a clean house in no time at all...
Now, I have decided to take 30 minutes of my evening to get these tasks done each day, but if you'd prefer to do things in a morning, or take 15 minutes before work and 15 minutes after, do that; do whatever works for you. We're all different, and remember, no-one is perfect so if you're too tired or ill to find 30 minutes one day, don't stress; embrace the imperfection. Get yourself to bed earlier and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle whatever life throws at you the following day :)

What do you think? Sounds simple right!
Can you think of any tasks I have missed?

 If you enjoyed this post, please share it via your preferred social media, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment