Friday, 12 December 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
How has your week been? Mine's been pretty good; take a look...

1 | Did you see yesterday's post? My house is all decked out for Christmas now and I love it! My Christmas tree is a 
million times better than last year's and I even managed to take some photos of the lights twinkling on Monday night #moredslrpractice :)

2 | I received the BEST Christmas card in the post on Tuesday from a beautiful friend, with whom I initially bonded over Supernatural (and many other things since).
How awesome is that - it's a cross-stitched Castiel, Dean and Sam from Supernatural wearing Santa hats.
I think I'm gonna frame it and get it out every Christmas forever!

3 | Hubs and I received our first batch of Christmas presents this week, which reminds me that I need to start wrapping 
my gifts so they can be sent to Santa.

4 | Christmas is getting closer; today, it is just 13 sleeps until the big day :)

5 | I have a great weekend planned: Saturday is going to involve a lay in, lots of blogging, a bit of housework and chillin' with Hubby (as I've got a cold that's making me feel all kinds of rotten)! Then, on Sunday I'm off to the big smoke with my mum and auntie to visit the Elvis at the O2 exhibit (thanks Sarah), as well as have a wander around Winter Wonderland #cantwait

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
 Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment