Friday, 5 December 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday peeps!
I hope your week has been awesome - there's now less than three weeks until Christmas!!
That makes me happy :)

Anyway, here are my highlights from the past week...

1 | If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that last Saturday I got about five inches chopped off my hair:
It's amazing. It feels so much healthier, is so much easier to manage, no longer gets in my way and requires much less shampoo and conditioner! #win

2 | I've started writing my Christmas cards :) but I've not yet started wrapping my gifts though :(

3 | I've dug out my festive jumper from last year and will be wearing it for the first time in 2014 tonight when I'm having food and drinks with some friends #hotpantsFriday

4 | We bought our Christmas tree last night. She's a 6ft Norway Spruce and she's amazing - so much better than last year's 4ft tree from B&Q. We got her from a local farm and I couldn't recommend them enough. I'll share a photo of her all decked out next week!

5 | Talking of decking out my Christmas tree, that's how I plan to spend my Saturday morning before catching up with my bestie, who moved down south two months ago :)

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Happy Friday; have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. It's nice when personal maintenance makes your life easier, isn't it? My hair gets so nappy if I don't trim the ends regularly enough. Your hair looks so shiny and healthy!

    ReplyDelete