Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Happy Christmas

This is it; it's Christmas Eve

The fun and festivities will be in full swing this time tomorrow and I've decided this year that I'm going to take a proper break from blogging. This will be my last post until Tuesday 30th December - yes, my gift to me this Christmas is a week
off from blogging (mainly because I want to and also because two dear friends of ours are tying the knot on Sunday
28th December and I cannot see where I will find the time to blog around all the drinking celebrating).

So, today I want to wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2015. Thank you so
much for reading my blog this past year and I hope I've entertained you enough to keep reading into 2015.


PS - if you're looking for something to read today, head on over to Kelly's blog, where I'm talking about 
British Christmas traditions; it's a great read, if I do say so myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment