Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Christmas photo dump

Happy Tuesday, blogland. 
It doesn't feel like a Tuesday. As I type this, I'm sat on my sofa in my PJs and it feels distinctly like a Saturday. If I'm honest, my body has no idea what day it is! The last week has been amazing, but it has flown by. So I can look back at Christmas 2014, this is a post full of too many photos of the past few days - scroll at your own discretion...

Christmas Eve

Christmas Day


Boxing Day 
It seems I barely took any photos on 26th December, despite going for a meal with my dad's side of the family to celebrate my Grandma's birthday and an evening spent at my Auntie's house, eating more food and watching Avenger Assemble!
Hubs spent the afternoon watching his favourite footie team (Tottenham Hotspur) 
playing our local footie team (Leicester City) - his team won, hence the smile!

Saturday 27th
Saturday was spent in the car, driving north to Bolton where two dear friends would be tying the knot on Sunday...

Sunday 28th, also known as wedding day for Bob & Laura

Monday 29th
Monday was spent in the car, travelling south...

followed by an evening doing nothing but laying on the sofa, catching up on some TV...

I'll be back tomorrow for my last post of 2014 with another recap, this time of the past 12 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment