Wednesday, 31 December 2014

12 months

Today is the last day of 2014
This year has been a pretty good one; here are some of my highlights...

January

I learned to embrace my inner old lady and hubby celebrated being another year wiser older.

February

2014's second month brought some happiness for my family, my first review and a rant about having children.

March

Another review and a look at a typical Sunday, as well as a bit of a rant about bad grammar.

April

What better time than April to look at what makes me odd unique, what things you need to know to really know me and a trip back in time to when I was 13 years old!

May

May signalled six months since I'd bought a dSLR camera, as well as being the month I shared just some of things I say yes and no to.

June 

Summer had me feeling bold and so I confessed to being a fan, told you what my keyboard would say if it could talk, roped in Hubby to give us the low down on the world cup and I shared some life lessons with you all. I also did my first ever guest post for the beautiful Kelly.

July

Two weeks off work meant a trip to Barcelona (I, II, III) and the opportunity to become a spa spy for the day. Kelly and I also teamed up for her very first Blogger 2 Blogger Book Club

August

Despite the death of Robin Williams weighing heavily on hearts across the world, this month saw me blogging about Hubby's football season essentials, surviving football season as a wife, how to get the perfect at home manicure and I also changed the name of this blog to something more fitting.

September

September saw me embark on the 100 happy days challenge, celebrate four years of marriage, wax lyrical about autumn and encourage you to watch five shows this fall.

October

I turned 30 (and kinda crapped my pants about it), shared some scenes from around my home and took part in a few days of Blogtober14.

November

In November I indulged my love for dark nails, tried to show you all how much Supernatural means to me and how being 30 ain't all that scary, or different to 29.

December

With the festivities in full swing, I shared Christmas according to me (I & II), my Christmas wish list, how festive my house looks and my busy festive season.

What a fantastic year it has been. 
Thank you for reading and I hope you'll stick around throughout 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment