Thursday, 20 November 2014

November's love list

This month, I'm loving...

Essie No Chips Ahead topcoat & 
Cutex Strengthening nail polish remover
I've been in love with Essie for about 18 months now but it's only this past month that I invested in their 
'No Chips Ahead' topcoat and it's life changing. Now I can wash up and have as many hot showers as I want 
and my nail polish just doesn't chip - it's amazing!! #tryit #youwontbesorry

1989
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Swifty can't half write a good pop tune!

Christmas gift buying
I don't mean to brag (who am I kidding, I'm totally bragging), but I'm over half way through my
Christmas gift shopping and I love it; at this rate I'll be done by 1st December!

Christmas lights
I'm not allowed to put them up before 1st December at home, 
but at least I have this view from my office window :)

Dark nails
I'm LOVING having dark nails, although I'm sure I'll de desperate to get lighter, brighter colours 
on them as soon as March rolls around!

Happy Friday-eve, blogland!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment