Friday, 21 November 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
What a week it has been; I am knackered! It's been one of those busy weeks 
and I feel like I need a good sleep and a stiff drink tonight to recover!

Anyway, we all know why we're here...

1 | Last Saturday night, my family and I celebrated my dad's 60th birthday with some amazing food, awesome company 
and cake!

2 | I'm all caught up on both Chicago Fire and Chicago PD - what awesome shows they are!

3 | Last week I ordered a cute print from Etsy for my hallway; well it arrived on Wednesday so I bought a frame and 
now it looks gorgeous...
It's not in place on the wall yet as its new home needs painting first!

4 | Although I have not bought any more Christmas gifts this week, I have now purchased my wrapping paper, tags and bows, so I'm all ready to start wrapping the gifts I have got! #ontheball

5 | I'm looking forward to the weekend, especially as I'm off to see a friend tomorrow before spending Sunday chilling the fuck out! #winning

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a great weekend!
post signature
P.S - It's gonna get Christmasy on this blog from next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment