Friday, 14 November 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, dudes.
How has your week been? Mine's been busy but good; I'm sooo ready for the weekend though!

1 | On Saturday, my brother and Hubs got stuck into sorting out our garden jungle and the results are AMAZING...
Obvs there's still lots to do but there's so much more light in the house and the garden is HUGE!

2 | I don't know what's up with me but I'm ploughing through my Christmas gift buying; I'm half done already and I have an idea of what I'm getting the other half. I know, I make myself sick!

3 | As I said here, Supernatural reached a massive milestone this week: 200 episodes! The episode was amazing, a real love letter to fans, and I'm more in love with the cast, crew and other fans than ever before. This article says so much more about the 200th episode than I ever could!

4 | Talking of Supernatural, last Friday night the company who run the conventions here in the UK announced Jensen Ackles as a guest to their May 2015 convention in Birmingham. I have met most of the cast, except the two main stars, the Winchester brothers. So obviously, I had to book a ticket to go. So, I'm going to another Supernatural convention. Fingers crossed they announce Jared Padalecki as a guest too and I can meet both of them and never have to spend crazy money going to another convention ever again. #toooldandtooskint

5 | I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend that includes a meal out with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday, another milestone - 60!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a good one!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment