Friday, 7 November 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to an even better weekend! Hubby and I (along with my awesome brother) are planning to tackle our jungle of a garden this Saturday and I can't wait to show you before and after photos 
next week, even if I am totally embarrassed by the before!

1 | I told you last week that I had ordered the new Taylor Swift album; well it finally arrived on Saturday morning and I've been playing it ever since. I have three favourite songs so far: Blank Space, All You Had To Do Was Stay, and Wonderland. Have you heard it yet? If so, what are your faves?
2 | On Wednesday, my boss' 14-month-old son visited the office; I had some fun playing pat-a-cake and row your boat with him :) #hesacutie

3 | Also on Wednesday, my buddy, Sarah let me know that this amazing thing was coming to the O2 and I had to get my mum - who is the biggest Elvis fan EVER - a ticket for Christmas! So on Thursday, I took advantage of my phone network and got us both tickets, along with my mum's younger sister, who is another massive fan of The King! #girlsdayout

4 | Talking of Christmas presents, I also bought my sister-in-law a Christmas pressie this week, so I officially have four pressies bought and paid for and it's not even December #gome

5 | I'm totally having a go at this this afternoon #wishmeluck

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a great weekend :)
post signature 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderland is a good song. My favorite is Style. Out of the Woods and Welcome to New York are a close second. Actually, I really like all of the songs. It's by far my favorite album of hers.

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete