Wednesday, 15 October 2014

October's love list

This month, I'm loving...

iPhone 5s
It might not be the iPhone 6, but I'm loving my iPhone 5s, especially the fingerprint recognition thingy! #technology

Autumn
When it's not raining, it looks gorgeous outside at the mo; it won't be much longer before the trees are bare 
and the grey days merge into one another #ihatewinter

H&M dress
Excuse the dressing room photo, but I love this dress; I bought it from H&M the other week 
for £24.99 and I love it; I love it so much, I also bought it in black!

The return of 'Fall' TV
Supernatural, Arrow, Chicago PD, Agents of Shield... they're all back and I love it, especially now the weather 
is getting worse! #notleavingmyhouseuntilMarch

Happy Hump Day, peeps!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment