Friday, 17 October 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, blogland!
How has your week been? Mine's not been too bad but I am knackered today; I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend, especially as I have so much planned for my birthday next weekend!

Anyway, here are my highlights from the past week...

1 | My parents got back from their Mediterranean cruise on Monday and bought me a bottle of J'adore perfume as a souvenir :)

2 | Now that the nights are drawing in, I'm loving being able to put the fairy lights on and lighting the candles in the front room in an evening - it's so cosy :)

3 | I had a lovely reminder from the beautiful Sarah yesterday that I am getting old #loveyabird


4 | This is how I plan to spend my afternoon, with a bit of work thrown in :)
I'm actually reading this for Kelly's Blogger 2 Blogger Book Club - find out more here

5 | I'm looking forward to spending some time with my bestie tomorrow before she moves down south at the end of the month!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a good one! 
post signature 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I need to check out that blogger to blogger book club looks interesting, now I just need to get Novembers book beautiful ruins:) Have a great weekend!

    Aloha, Kathleen | House of Polynesia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should join Kelly's book club, Kathleen! It's awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog x

      Delete