Friday, 24 October 2014

High Five for Friday: the pre-birthday edition

HAPPY FRIDAY, BLOGLAND!
I'm kinda excited today because not only is it Friday, but it's birthday Friday!
It's my birthday on Sunday but I came into work this morning to a decorated desk and
the birthday celebrations begin tomorrow night with a takeaway and a movie and I can't wait!

Anyway, on to the highlights from this past week...

1 | Sunday morning started with photos from Saturday night's 200th episode party for Supernatural; I love getting new photos of my favourite Winchesters...

2 | I've started watching Chicago Fire this week and I'm hooked - what an awesome show!

3 | Sunday also meant a walk in the gorgeous autumn sunshine; I couldn't help but try to capture the beauty that was everywhere...

4 | A week later and my Essie Bahama Mama mani is still going strong :)

5 | The birthday presents have started to come my way ready for Sunday and although I might feel old, the presents will help to soften the blow. I'll do a birthday weekend recap on Monday so keep your eyes peeled :)

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a great weekend; I know I will!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment