Friday, 31 October 2014

High Five for Friday: the post-birthday edition

Happy Friday, bitches!
How was your week? Mine was busy but good; I think having such a fun weekend helped, 
not to mention the fact that I have the afternoon off work today too #score

Anyway, on with my highlights from this past week, my first as a 30-year-old...

1 | My birthday was Sunday and it was all kinds of fun.

2 | Thanks to my birthday, I've recently added five new Essies to my ever-growing collection; I now have 24 different colours...

3 | On Tuesday, I ordered Taylor Swift's new album. On Wednesday evening I got an email to say my order has dispatched, 
so I hope I can get home this afternoon and blast Swifty as loud as I can :)

4 | Talking of new things, I'm buying a slow cooker, or crock pot, this afternoon so that Hubs and I can start having porridge that's been cooked overnight for our breakfast - it's getting too cold to eat overnight oats first thing in a morning.

5 | As I already mentioned, I'm off work this afternoon, to spend some time getting ready for one last birthday celebration: a murder mystery with my friends and family. It's going to be so much fun!!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a good one!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. A murder mystery party sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to go to one. You're going to love your crockpot, but I think you already know that. Happy weekend Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny that I read this right after you text me about the total crockpot fail, haha! Sorry! I'm not laughing at you, just the situation... which to you probably still isn't funny.... I'm gonna go now... love ya!

    ReplyDelete