Sunday, 19 October 2014

#Blogtober14: What makes you happy?

It's funny to me that this should be a prompt in Taylor & Helen's Blogtober.
Helene in Between
If you don't know, I'm taking part in the 100 happy days project (you can follow along on Instagram); I'm 27 days in and actually don't feel like it's making me happier in general, but I guess it is making me appreciate the small pleasures in life. So in honour of that, and to join in with Taylor & Helen, here is a list of just a few of the things that make me happy...

1. My husband

2. Freshly painted nails

3. Taking a 'good' photo

4. Chocolate

5. Supernatural

6. Christmas

7. The written word (writing it or reading it)

8. Disney films

9. Autumn colours

10. This song...

Have a happy Sunday, peeps!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment