Tuesday, 16 September 2014

September's Love List

This month, I'm loving...

Wispa Gold hot chocolate
Although I do prefer hot chocolate made with milk, there are times when an instant hot chocolate is called for and so I'm loving this Wispa Gold one I found! It comes in a jar (see photo) and in comes in sachets, which are ideal for work, when a chocolaty afternoon pick-me-up is needed!

Bourjois 'Rose Frisson' blusher
I bought this blusher just before heading to Barcelona because I couldn't afford to spend £23.50 on my usual blusher; I was worried that this blusher wouldn't match the quality and coverage of my usual, but priced at just £7.99, I figured it was worth a shot and I was right. I love it! I think I love it more than the Benefit one I've spent years using :)

George Pinecone Tealight Holder
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and although I haven't lit the tealight that sits in it yet, I'm excited to bring a little autumnal decor into my house (I'm not allowed to put up my autumn decor until this weekend [hubby said so]). I've also seen this and this, which I will be buying soon!

Supernatural Season 10 sneak peeks

There have beena couple of teasers released for season 10 so far (another here) and I cannot wait for its 
return on Tuesday October 7th! #wakemeupwhenSeptemberends

Happy Tuesday, peeps!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment