Friday, 26 September 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
Another busy Friday morning at work means another late High Five for Friday post, but here we go...

1 | I guess the best thing to happy this week was Hubs and I celebrating four blissful years of marriage...
We didn't really get to celebrate last night as we were speaking to a plumber about our dodgy boiler, but we're gonna snuggle up tonight and watch a film :)

2 | Last weekend's DIY went great, with the fireplace looking worse now than it did - that's what's supposed to happen - I don't think we're going to get finished this weekend, but I promise to post photos when we do #scoutshonour

3 | I know it aired on Monday night, but I'm planning to watch the premier of Gotham on my lunch break - I've heard mixed reviews but I do have high hopes for this season, as I mentioned here, so I'm gonna stick with it!

4 | If you haven't had the chance yet to hear/watch/read Emma Watson's truly moving speech at the UN on Sunday, go here now and enjoy - she's an inspiration and, despite being well-overdue, the campaign (#heforshe) is something you should encourage everyone one you know to get behind!

5 | I've officially started the #100happydays project; if you wanna follow along you can follow me on Instagram.

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Sorry for the lack of photos in this post, but you know where to go to get your daily dose 
of happiness form my life :) Have a great weekend!
post signature 

1 comment:

  1. I still need to watch Gotham! I've heard all good things, so I hope I'm not disappointed. :)

    ReplyDelete