Friday, 5 September 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, Blogland!
How has your week been? Mine's been pretty good; nothing major to report and the echinacea I've been popping 
all week seems to have halted the cold I thought I was getting, so I'm calling that a major WIN!

1 | A new (Season 10) Supernatural poster was released earlier this week and now I'm beyond excited for its return; can it just be October 7th already? #32daystogo

2 | There have been a few cosmetic changes happening around my house this past week and I love them :)
This sign was originally white - I painted it myself :)   This 'H' was pink; I also painted it myself :)
However, I'm still itching to make some bigger changes, so I have a plan of action, starting with finally restoring the original Georgian fireplace we have covered up in our master bedroom - I'll post photos once we start the job later this month :) #excited!

3 | This was one of the best things I saw online this week, despite the fact that it made me feel ancient!!

4 | Last night, it finally felt cold enough to make my first proper hot chocolate of the autumn and man, it was gooood!
Yes, I've just started re-reading my favourite book!
5 | On Saturday, I'll be attending the birthday party of the coolest and quirkiest almost-five-year-old I know and I'm looking forward to hearing all about his first week at school :)

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a great weekend, folks!
post signature  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I just love that cable knit throw! I have been wanting to buy a throw like that, but it is hard to think fall/winter when it is 100 degrees here. :)

    ReplyDelete