Friday, 8 August 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, blogland.
I think this week has flown by, so I'm a bit unprepared for today's High Five for Friday but here it goes...

1 | Last Sunday, Hubby and I visited some show homes in a village we'd really like to live in and saw some houses we like. We're looking into see if we can make our dream a reality; I'll keep you posted but don't hold your breathe as first the houses won't even be ready until the end of the year

2 | After looking at houses, we went for a walk and Hubby got a little excited #blesshim

3 | How awesome is this Buzzfeed article showing #lightsout across London on Monday, when Britain commemorated the start of World War I. I lit my candle :)

4 | I've been working with Emily on a new blog design and name, which I'm hoping to officially launch next Thursday so keep your eye's peeled :)

5 | Last night was Mexican night at the Hyde household #nomnom

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a great weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment