Friday, 22 August 2014

High Five for Friday

How is it Friday already, blogland?!
This week has gone so fast, despite it being another quiet week at work. 
I have to say, I am looking forward to this three-day weekend!

1 | A couple of weeks ago, Ript Apparel were offering three different Green Arrow related t-shirts for just $8; not one to ever pass up a bargain, I ordered one for me and one for Hubby, cuz I'm a good wife like that, and I'm happy to report that we love them :)

2 | As this weekend is a three-day weekend here in good ol' Blighty, Hubs and I are doing a car boot sale to get rid of some of the stuff we've accumulated over the last seven years living together, so right now my living room is a hot mess but I'm hoping that by Sunday afternoon, we'll have a clean room again, a little less clutter in our home and a little extra cash in our pockets! #wishusluck

3 | I'm looking forward to finally watching this on Saturday night...

4 | I'm not impressed with the weather this week - I've worn my winter coat three days out of five and I can't remember the last time I wore flip-flops - come on, Mother Nature; what are you playing at? It's August!

5 | I'm loving all the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge videos doing the rounds, but this has to be my favourite...
#enjoy

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a great weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. A winter coat in August?? That's just wrong!! Hope you're having a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete