Friday, 15 August 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
It's been a weird kinda week; it's been really quiet at work and it's odd. I'm used to things being so slow, however, the week seems to have flown by - I can't quite believe it's Friday already. Anyway on to business...

1 | I guess the first thing has to be this awesome new design and name I have; it feels so much more like me :) You can even now grab one of my new buttons (on the right hand side) :) #officialbloggernow

2 | One of my favourite (read: hottest) actors tweeted me last night during a Twitter Q&A - NBD!
I'd asked him how life in LA was (he's originally from Australia) and if he was 'all Hollywood' yet?!

3 | On Tuesday I headed to my local library and picked up three new books to read, as well as a DVD that I'm planning
to watch tonight - have you seen Dallas Buyers' Club? Is it worth a watch or will I be disappointed?

4 | I spent Wednesday evening catching up with my bestie and her pup, Milo :)

5 | I've watched a lot of movies this week, including That Awkward Moment (I may or may not have a small crush on 
Zac Efron #itsnew); it's hilarious - I highly recommend it!

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

Have a great weekend!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment