Friday, 1 August 2014

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, peeps!
Have you had a good week? I seem to have been tired all this week, 
so I'm thrilled that it's finally Friday and I can lay in tomorrow morning!

Anyway, on with the order of business, High Five for Friday with the beautiful Lauren...

1 | Last week in my H5F post, I mentioned a beautiful Essie polish that I'd seen on Twitter and subsequently ordered from Amazon; it arrived on Saturday morning and my nails have been adorned in the neon marine blue ever since...

2 | A colleague, who I've worked with for the past four years and who I got hooked on Supernatural (insert proud emoji face here), is leaving us today, so on Wednesday we were treated to a Pizza Express lunch by the bosses #delicious
 
3 | I finally bought the mirror I've been lusting after for our bedroom :)
4 | I found a discount beauty store in my local town that sells a selection of Essie polishes for £5 - I bought 'Fishnet Stockings' red #lovemeabargain

5 | I'm off out with the girls after work tonight and I'm off out with my bestie tomorrow night - just call me a social butterfly :)
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Have a great weekend!
post signature 

1 comment:

  1. Hi from the High Five for Friday linkup. I love, love, love Essie nail polish!!!! That color looks great on your nails. Have a nice weekend!
    Megan
    naptowndiva.com

    ReplyDelete