Tuesday, 19 August 2014

#guiltytotalsocial

Today, I'm linking up with Sarah over at Venus trapped in Mars 
and Helene at Helene in Between to share a few of 
my guilty pleasures with you...
Venus Trapped in Mars
I just hope you don't think any less of me after these confessions...


1. Cheesy Music - be it Taylor Swift, Ace of Base or the latest boy band to hit the scene, 
I am a total sucker for a cheesy pop song with a killer melody!

2. Wearing pyjamas all day - why are PJs so much more comfortable than regular clothes and 
why is it so socially unexceptionable to wear PJs instead of regular clothes out in public??

3. Singing loudly and badly to the radio - whether I'm cooking in the kitchen, driving in the car or washing my hair in the shower, I'm a sucker for a great song (see guilty pleasure numbero uno), especially one I can sing my heart out to! But, just so we're clear, you'll never EVER get me to do karaoke! #tonedeaf

4. Checking social media on the loo - I'm pretty sure I am not the only person who uses their toilet time as the perfect chance to check Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr/Pinterest, especially since all our favourite social media sites have their own smartphone apps.

5. Instagramming my food - I know it's annoying and I know it makes me look like a wannabe-hipster but I cannot stop! I love looking at other people's food and so I love to share my own, even if it mostly tastes better than it looks!

6. Nicholas Sparks movies - although I've never read one of his books, I have watched all but one of the movies made from them and I'm a total sucker for a love story with a happy ending! For me, nothing will ever, ever top Allie and Noah's love, but I love that Nicholas Sparks keeps trying!

7. Watching Disney movies when I'm ill - Aladdin, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid... I don't care, just give me a duvet, some Angel Delight and a Disney film and I'm on the road to being healthy before you can say 'Walt Disney was a racist made awesome films'!

8. Swearing - I know that it's not big and it's not clever, but man I love throwing in a fuck or two throughout the day! #realadult

9. Keeping up with the Kardashians - please, don't judge me. It's car-crash TV and I love every second!

10. eCards - surely this needs no explanation...

And on that note... happy Tuesday, peeps!

post signature 
Parts of this post were originally blogged here on Thursday October 10th 2013.

8 comments:

  1. haha checking social medi aon the loo- totally guilty of this!! instagramming food- totally did this last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You instagram your food... I instagram my drinks! We would be quite the duo to go out to dinner with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hells yes to cheesy music. and i love nicholas sparks' movies (and books) and disney movies. all day erryday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that what bathroom breaks are for?

    Sometimes I'll be singing at full lung capacity and then I just completely miss a note. I should probably keep going - but instead I lower the volume while I try to find it, then eventually give up and keep singing at the lower volume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping up with the Kardashian's should be illegal- it is just TOO DARN addicting!! I'm with you on that one, def a #guiltypleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we're supposed to be bffs! Just about all of the above, I'm guilty off! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of these! Except the Kardashians. I'm allergic to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me smile. Gotta try that Disney movie one. It's been a while since I've seen Aladdin. I've totally gotten sucked into watching the Kardashians when I'm sick, but I can't understand why.

    ReplyDelete