Monday, 18 August 2014

August's Love List

This month, I'm loving...

My new blog buttons
I know it's only been a few days, but I'm still so in love with my blog buttons, and my new blog 
design/name! If you like reading my blog, feel free to grab one from the right-hand side :)

Remington Shine Therapy Hair Straighteners
Two weeks ago, my hair straighteners broke, after almost seven years (I defo got my monies worth) so 
I had to invest in some new ones. After much research and consulting my hairdresser cousin, I chose these,
and I'm so glad I did. For just £35 they're much better than the ones I had and are perfect for my hair.

Olay Skin Care
Now that I'm approaching the big 3-0, I'm finding that I need to spend a bit more on moisturiser than 
I used to and this stuff is amazing. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel :)

Having hubby back
Hubby was away on Scout camp all last week and I'm thrilled to have him home :)

Zac Efron
This is something I never thought I'd say but I have a new crush on Zac Efron. I've watched two 
of his films lately (The Lucky One and That Awkward Moment) and I have to say that that boy
is turning into a real hottie! #hotdamn

Happy Monday, peeps!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment