Tuesday, 8 July 2014

The weekend recap with a shit-ton of photos...

What's this? A weekend recap on a Tuesday?! 
No, I've not been a lazy blogger; my 'weekend' didn't end until around 4pm yesterday and by then I was too
tired to sort through the hundreds of photos (taken on my iPhone, point-and-shoot and dSLR) this weekend.

What was I up to that made me take so many photos and tired me out so, I hear you ask (humour me)!
Well, Hubby and I spent the weekend in New Brighton (near Liverpool) with two great friends eating 
way too much (and drinking way too much - boys!), soaking up the sun and donning our fancy dress 
all in the name of charity. So here's are some photos from the festivities, including Saturday night's 
rock n'n' roll themed Mersey River Cruise, which raised over £11,000 for Cancer Research UK...

After a much needed fry-up on Sunday morning, we headed out to explore New Brighton a little more...

Sunday evening, Hubby and I enjoyed a romantic stroll along New Brighton Beach...

I've now got today and tomorrow to plough through the washing, ironing and re-packing 
as Hubby and I are off to Barcelona on Thursday :)

Have a great week peeps!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment