Wednesday, 16 July 2014

July's Love List

This month, I'm loving...

My New Birkenstocks
I finally treated myself to a new pair and I'm in love; they're so pretty and so comfy :)

Tart Deco from Essie
Such a gorgeous summery colour :)

Simple Skin Care
This was on offer at Boots, so I bought the whole regime - something I've never done before - and 
I'm pretty happy with the results so far, although the eye cream isn't helping my dark circles (I 
don't think it actually claims to, so if anyone has any recommendations, I'd love to hear them)!

This month, I am NOT loving
Whatever the fuck is happening on my feet; I have a docs appointment later 
today so fingers crossed it's nothing serious :) (apologies for the photo of feet)

Happy Hump Day!
post signature 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment