Thursday, 3 July 2014

A Summer Adventure

Beginning tomorrow at 5pm, Hubby and I are officially off work for two whole weeks!!
After reading this post from the beautiful Devon last week, I have decided that I am 
going to focus on all the adventures Hubby and I can have this summer #cantwait 
We've got some great things planned already, including:
- an evening cruise along the Mersey River (the same one as last year)
- a Saturday evening ghost walk around the haunted ancient streets of Barcelona
- people-watching on La Rambla
- over-indulging in Tapas but not Sangria
- reading by the pool, whilst safely soaking up some sun 
- relaxing with a Top-to-Toe pamper day at a local spa (Hubs will be getting an Elemis Urban Cleanse Facial - there will be photos!)
 
Although Hubby and I already have all this fun stuff planned, after reading Devon's post my aim for this summer is to find an adventure in every opportunity, whether that means exploring somewhere new or just looking at a familiar place in a different way; I'm determined to enjoy a summer filled with adventure in order to create even more memories that will last us both a lifetime!

Do you have any adventures planned for this summer?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment