Monday, 2 June 2014

Things I hate, about June...

Happy Monday, peeps!
How the hell is it the second of June today?! I just have no clue where this year is going!
So with that in mind, here are the top three things I hate about the month of June...

The temperamental weather - one day, the temps are in the comfortable late teens 
and the next they're barely in double-digits! The weather in June is so crazy!

Long days - as much as I love that it is still light at 9:30pm on the weekend, during the week 
I occasionally regress to a child and feel that it's too light to go to bed until it's dark and lack of sleep 
is never a good thing!

Bees, Wasps and Ants - they're everywhere! We've already had our first ant-invasion in the kitchen this year and I don't want any more; I wish the little bleeders would made a home somewhere else!

Tomorrow, I'll share with you the things I love about the sixth month of the year :)
So, until then...
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment