Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Thankful

There are so many reasons to be thankful for the life I have; recent tragedies in the news and the lives of others have made me realise just how lucky I am, so today, just because I can (and in no particular order), I'm sharing with you just a few of the things I am truly thankful for...
  • My good health and the good health of those I love
  • Season 10 for my beloved Supernatural 
  • Early nights and lay ins
  • Light evenings
  • A full fridge
  • The ability to read and write
  • Good books
  • Wi-Fi
  • A small selection of friends who mean the world to me 
  • Last but not least, my crazy but supportive family, which includes my gorgeous mother, who is celebrating her birthday today #21again
Happy birthday, mum!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment