Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Scenes from home...

One of the things I love about blogging is being able to see into other people's lives, mainly into their homes. No, I'm not some kinda crazy stalker; I just love interiors (sad, I know!). I think 'Home Tour' post are my favourite kind; I just love looking around other people's homes and seeing what they've done to turn their four walls into a home. While my house definitely isn't Pinterest worthy,  it has developed and grown as Hubs and I have, so today I thought I'd share a few of my favourite corners of my house with you, in case you're as interested in 
strangers' houses as I am (you're welcome)...

Oh and I also have a Supernatural poster in my kitchen :)
You can see more snippets from my house here, here, here and here :)
Happy Hump Day!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment