Wednesday, 11 June 2014

June's Love List

Happy hump day, blogland! 
I hope your week is going well. Today I'm bringing you another random 
collection of things I'm loving at the mo...

Moser Roth Dark Chocolate w/ mint
OMG this stuff is soooooo good! Hubby and I are eating really good/clean/healthy in the run up to our holiday 
to Barcelona so I bought this chocolate so that I could still have a daily fix and man, it's good! It's like After 
Eight Mints without the googy-mint middle. I highly recommend you get some next time you're in Aldi!

Overnight Oats w/ blueberries, strawberries & granola
As Hubby and I are trying to eat well, we've been having overnight oats for breakfast and they're delicious!

Flip Flop weather
Oh yeah!

Rock of Ages soundtrack
We're off to see Rock of Ages (again) in Nottingham on Saturday so I've been getting in the mood 
by over playing the Original Cast Recording on Spotify :)

What are you loving lately?
post signature
 

No comments:

Post a Comment