Friday, 27 June 2014

It's that time of the week again...

TGIF! 
Am I right, blogland?!
This week seems to have been really long, maybe because it's my penultimate week at work before 
a two-week break in which I have lots of fun planned, including a five-day trip to Barcelona!!

Anyway on with my highlights from the past week...

1. I started the week with a freshened up colour and slightly new do, courtesy of my hairdresser cousin...

2. I've had a few complements this week that I'm looking leaner and meaner :) this healthy eating thing must be working, although the scales have been stuck on the same number for a few days - I must be losing inches!

3. I've started a new book and I'm loving it...
It looks a bit creepy and scary from the cover but it's not, not so far anyway. You can read the book description here :)

4. Hubby and I are on babysitting duty tonight :) that's right, we have Leighton overnight for the first time since he was 3 months old - wish us luck!

5. I have something super exciting to announce on Tuesday, so make sure you check back on Tuesday to find out more :)

Oh and one more for luck: I have a new Twitter handle :) #followme

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

Have a great weekend!
post signature 

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from #H54F. Your hair looks great--I always want to try to pull off a straight bang, but I know better than to try it on me. If I'm not mistaken, there's a movie coming out about that book, because I remember the trailer being creepy too. I don't think I could read it after seeing the trailer.

    Tif at Bright on a Budget
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tif. There is a film being made of Miss Peregrine's but I can't find it anywhere online :( I enjoyed the book though!

      Delete