Friday, 13 June 2014

High Five...

Happy Friday, peeps!
Lately I've found myself struggling to write my usual Word Vomit Friday posts, so I'm gonna take a break
from them for a while and instead am gonna link-up as often as I can with Lauren Elizabeth's weekly 
High Five for Friday...
 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
1. I lost 3lbs (1.7kg) last week thanks to my new eating healthy/less sugar diet! #gome
2. I cannot get enough of this amazing flip-flop-wearing weather :) long may it continue.
3. I've been sticking with the #clickaday challenge set by Click It Up A Notch and Shutter Bag on Instagram, so for more photos like these, follow me :)
4. Hubby and I are off to see Rock of Ages in Nottingham on Saturday; we saw it last summer in London and it was brilliant, so I'm really looking forward to seeing it again :) #Iwannarock!
5. It's only 28 days until I'll be sunning myself and soaking up some culture in stunning Barcelona!

Have a great weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment