Friday, 30 May 2014

Word Vomit Friday

Happy Friday, Blogland.
What a week. Although it was only a four-day working week, it's been long! I'm so glad it's Friday and 
that I have next Friday off work; I'm going on a day trip to the seaside, just me and my mum :)

If you remember, last Friday I had a tooth out! It wasn't as bad as I imagined it would be but I'm now going through the process of waiting for the hole to heal and it's disgusting! If you've never had a tooth out, keep flossing and brushing because that's the only way to avoid it, unless you have impacted wisdom teeth, which is a whole other ordeal! You do not want to go through trying to get half chewed food out of a hole that reaches into your jaw - told you it was disgusting! 

Partly motivated by my tooth extraction due to tooth decay and partly an extension of the vow I made here to get fitter and live healthier, Hubby and I are embarking on a health kick in June. We're gonna be eating fewer processed and more natural foods to see if it makes a difference to our overall health and general well-being. We do have a takeaway evening with my parents and a meal out after seeing Rock of Ages (again) planned, so we're allowed to eat 'normally' then, but the rest of the month it's a strict meal plan - wish us luck!

Time for some more news-worthy news from the past week...

This was freakin' amazing. Soooo many people honouring Stephen Sutton with thumbs up :)

This (36 Actors Hanging Out With Their Body Doubles) is just freaky, plus #29 is Jared Padalecki :)

Just another Buzzfeed post that makes me want to weep for future generations!

I painted my nails last night in a polish I've never tried before.
if you follow me on Instagram you'll already have seen this pic :)
The colour wasn't what I thought it was going to be, but I like it :)

Have a great weekend, peeps!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment