Friday, 23 May 2014

Word Vomit Friday

Happy bank holiday weekend Friday, guys 'n' gals.
I hope your week has been better than mine; it started with toothache and 
is ending with a tooth extraction at 4pm today - pray for me, peeps!

Anyway on to happier things...

I heard about this on the news this morning and I have to say that it's amazing. I hope these children, 
who appear to be immune to malaria can help scientists create a vaccine :)

In depressing UK news... UKip have made gains in yesterday's European Elections :( #seriouslypeople

If you've not seen this drum-off with Will Ferrell and Chad Smith yet 
then please WATCH IT NOW! #ilovedrummers

As you know, no Word Vomit Friday post is complete without a Buzzfeed link, 
so click here, here and here :) #yourewelcome

Just before I go, I want to lower the tone with this ;)
(head to the paragraph that starts 'Not long before 21 Jump Street's release')

Finally, yes, it was the Supernatural season 9 finale this week... 
I'm not ready to discuss it :(

Have a great three-day weekend (the last until August!)
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment