Friday, 16 May 2014

Word Vomit Friday

Happy Friday, dudes.
How has your week been? Mine's been pretty decent and, right now, the sun is shining...
...and the weathermen are predicting a scorching weekend! #hellsyeah

Firstly I have to start this week's post with this! Holy shit! I knew I loved both cats and dogs 
but this shit is cray (I'm totes down with the kids... ok, I'll stop)! Go watch it now!

I'm only gonna share with you one piece of sad news this week because I'm fed up of all the sadness 
going on around me. I'm only sharing it because it's sad yet truly inspiring...
Stephen Sutton is a British teenager who was diagnosed with terminal cancer aged 15 (...take a second to process that fact...) and he passed away in his sleep this week, aged 19. However, in the four years he was fighting death, he managed to raise a MASSIVE amount of money for Cancer Research; to date I think he's raised over £4millionNow that is a legacy!

This week saw the season 2 finale of Arrow and all I can say is OMG! It was so good, people! If you don't watch that show, you are truly missing out! The CW (the network that makes Arrow and my beloved Supernatural) is launching a TV version of Flash in the autumn and yesterday they released a first-look trailer [here] which also looks amazing. I'll defo be tuning in come September/October when it starts! The Supernatural finale airs on Tuesday night and I cannot wait!

What the hell was going on this week with the Carter/Knowles family?! That hotel lift video was insane, as was the fact that Beyonce and then Jay Z were Instagraming photos of them with Solange and Rihanna. I don't like gossip or speculation about a relationship I know nothing personally about but there's definitely something in it all, whether that's a broken promise by Jay to help Solange with her career or an affair, I don't know, but I know there has to be an explanation as to why Solange was so angry in that video! What do you guys think? Do you think it's just about her career, or lack of it, or do you think Jay actually went insane and cheated on Bey?

That's all for today folks, I'm out out into the sunshine for a lunchtime wander.
Fingers crossed for this weather all weekend until September :)

Have a good one!
post signature 


No comments:

Post a Comment