Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Wife2Wife Link Up

I love a good link-up. I've taken part in a few since I started seriously blogging last year, but my favourites are those that enable Hubby to get involved with my blog. Two weeks ago, we joined in with the last Boys 
Behind The Blog link-up and I was genuinely sad that Hubby wouldn't be 'taking over' on a regular basis. 

Alas, Kelly and her buddy Cheltee have asked the boys to take over for May's Wife 2 Wife link-up.
When Kelly emailed me about it, I crossed my fingers and forwarded the questions to Hubby and 
thankfully he was up for answering them (god, I love him) so, today, Hubby takes over once again.

Hit it, Tom...
The first photo of us, taken just four weeks into our relationship in 2004!
1} What first attracted you to your wife? 
"Her bum as I was walking past her desk to make a coffee!

2} After a long day, what does your wife do that helps you relax/remind you that she loves you? 
"I don't really have long days, so I'm not really able to answer this question. However Laura always finds the time everyday to say 'I love you'." (L: and give lots of hugs)

3} What is your favourite thing to do with your wife?  
"Just chill out and relax."

4} What is something your wife does or doesn't do that you want her to do more of? 
"I always love her cooking!" (L: Is that a subtle hint that you want me to cook more?)

5} If you could compare your love story to any book or movie, what would it be and why? 
"Not sure on this on as I don't watch love stories." (L: and he certainly doesn't read! I definitely snagged a man who likes comedies and action movies and NOT love stories :))

6} Where would you go if you could have another honeymoon? 
"Most definitely back to Australia and spend more time in Sydney." (L: I second that!)

The latest photo of us, taken on Saturday 17th May 2014.



Happy Hump Day!
post signature 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to link up!!! I love that he likes your cooking. I'm a horrible cook, my poor husband lol

    ReplyDelete