Tuesday, 13 May 2014

May's Love List

This month, I am loving...

Divergent Series
After reading Divergent in March, I bought both sequels, Insurgent and Allegiant, and I finally got around 
to starting Insurgent on Sunday; four sittings and two days later, I'm now on page 81 of Allegiant :)

Essie Ballet Slippers
It's just so pretty and elegant. It's a perfect summer colour when bright and vibrant is just not called for!

Salads
The warmer weather means it's no longer soup and pasta in sauce for lunch; it's officially salad season :)

Arm & Hammer Toothpaste
I've only been using this at night (it tastes disgusting) since Friday and have already been 
complemented on how much whiter my teeth are looking :)

Clarins Eye Contour Balm
I received a sample of this through work #jobperks and I love it. I used to suffer with little spots 
around my eyes but I noticed this morning that they've gone. I might have to part with £27 and
invest in a larger tube of this miracle balm.

What products/things are you loving this month?
post signature 

1 comment:

  1. that essie colour is so pretty! you'll have to let me know what you think of allegiant when you finish it!

    ReplyDelete