Friday, 25 April 2014

Word Vomit Friday

Happy Friday, blogland.
I hope you're all well and have had a great four-day working week!
I've been a little busier than usual what with having Monday off but nothing I can't handle :)

I have to start with this this week.
I hate it when people label things as 'gay' when they mean lame or another derogatory term, so thank you to Buzzfeed for making light of the situation. Madge should know better as well, being a gay icon and all!

Staying with Buzzfeed, I came across this and have to say it is 100% accurate, 
especially numbers 2, 3, 7, 8, 10, 12, 17, 19 and 22 :)

Finally, thank you Buzzfeed for chilling me to my core. Being only 18 months old at the time of the disaster, I don't remember any of the news reports from the time, but I've read lots of things since and still cannot comprehend what happened; I do know though that I am 100% against nuclear power due to Chernobyl and the 2011 disaster at Fukushima.

Moving away from Buzzfeed, baby Prince George is soooo freakin' cute, but man he looks like his papa!

It's raining today, so to inject a bit of brightness into my life, I've painted my nails (which are wrecked)
I love this Essie colour, even though I wasn't a fan last summer when I bought it!

That's all I have for you today, peeps.
Have a great weekend!
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment