Friday, 4 April 2014

Things I love, about April

Happy Friday, blogland.
I know regular readers are probably tuning in expecting to find my usual ramblings for Word Vomit Friday, but in case you missed it, I'm not actually at my computer today. I'M IN LONDON TO SEE BACKSTREET BOYS IN CONCERT!! So instead, today, you get the flip-side of Wednesday's post...
Good Friday and Easter Monday are the first two Bank Holidays of the year and despite that fact that Easter is later this year than it has been for ages, I'm always happy to have a couple of days off work! This Easter weekend, Hubs and I are actually planning to decorate two of our three bedrooms 
but it'll still be nice to not have to go to work :)

With age, comes wisdom! #theeldestisALWAYSright!

One Easter Egg from my auntie will not kill me :) #Ilovechocolate

With the warmer weather comes an array of early harvest veggies, and whilst I don't like rhubarb, 
I do like asparagus, purple-sprouting broccoli and Jersey Royal new potatoes.

Have a great weekend, peeps!
post signature 
  If you enjoyed this post, please share it via your preferred social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment