Monday, 7 April 2014

Backstreet's Back, Alright!

I've been a huge fan of the Backstreet Boys since I first heard 'We've Got It Going On' in 1996.
They were the first concert I ever attended (in June 1997, aged 12) after winning tickets on a local radio station.
I was so impressed with their slick dance moves and perfect harmonies that I have made a point to 
see them every time they have toured the UK. As of Friday night, that is a total of eight times.

Here I am, with my cousin Sarah (left) and my buddy Sam (right) at the gig...
I'm wearing my 1998 tour t-shirt. There were people in the audience who were younger than my t-shirt
(yes, that made me feel not just old, but ancient!)

As we'd joined the Backstreet Boys Fan Club just so we could buy tickets early, we had really 
good seats, probably the best we've ever had, about 20 rows from the front of the stage :)

Here are a few of the decent photos from the concert...
If you follow Mr Carter on Instagram, this is him filming the video he uploaded on the 5th

I've already waxed lyrical about just how good this concert was on Twitter...
excuse the typo on the fourth tweet - try should be the! I was clearly still very excited!

I may be a little biased but Backstreet Boys really are the BEST boy band of modern times and I would 
urge anyone who has ever danced along to one of their songs on the radio, or bought one of their eight 
studio albums, to see them live whenever you get the chance. They are amazing and always give it 
everything they have... they truly live for performing and interacting with their fans!

Happy Monday, blogland. I hope you all had a great weekend! 
post signature 
  If you enjoyed this post, please share it via your preferred social media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment